Welcome to fem-it.com.au trading Terms and Conditions.
Please also consider our list of frequently asked questions and feel free to contact us with any other queries you may have.
These terms and conditions apply to purchases from Fem-it Pty Ltd made on this website. By placing an order on the website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also warrant and represent that you are over 18 years of age or if under 18 years of age, you have your parent or guardian's consent to enter into these Terms and Conditions and purchase the fem-it® product(s) ordered.
When you submit your order on this website, you are making an irrevocable offer to purchase the Fem-it Pty Ltd, products you have ordered.
Note that Fem-It Pty Ltd is not obliged to accept your order. Fem-It Pty Ltd may accept or reject your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, product unavailability, an error in price or product description or an error in the order that you have placed.
Should Fem-It Pty Ltd not be able to fulfil your order due to product unavailability, you will be notified of this and you will not be charged for this product.
Cancellations of Orders
Should you wish to cancel an order placed online using this website, you are to email email@example.com
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have been dispatched. Once they have been dispatched, and upon receipt by you of your order, you may return the products pursuant to our Returns and Refund Policy to arrange a return of the goods.
Fem-it Pty Ltd will arrange delivery of the goods you have ordered on this website, subject to their availability. Fem-it Pty Ltd delivers to most destinations around Australia and Internationally on request. The goods will be delivered to you by a Australia Post with full track and traceability to the address that you have specified in your order, including Post Boxes. Expected delivery times are within 5 - 7 business days within Australia. We reserve the right to use an alternate carrier to complete your delivery.
We can accommodate International Orders and they will be dispatched via Australia Post using a basic airmail service, please contact us for further information and postage rates. Quoted prices will not include relevant overseas custom duties and/or other taxes that you may incur.
Fem-it Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for parcels that are misplaced after they have been delivered.
Prices, GST and Payment
- Prices quoted include an amount which relates to the Goods and Services Tax ("GST"). Any amount payable of GST payable by you in relation to an order placed by you, is payable on demand by us, whether such demand is made by Tax Invoice or otherwise.
- For each order, you will be charged the applicable price advertised on the website which applies to the product that you have ordered on the day that the order is submitted.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice
- Products advertised on this website can only be ordered from this website using Paypal.
- In all cases, Fem-it Pty Ltd requires receipt of cleared funds, in Australian dollars, prior to arranging delivery of the goods to you. Fem-it Pty Ltd is not liable for any errors or subsequent changes or differences in the currency values.
Fem-it Pty Ltd Refund policy
We know you will be very happy with our product, if however for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase or it is found to be defective or faulty we certainly would like to hear about it. In most cases we will refund the purchase price or replace the item.
Notification of faulty, damaged, incorrect or missing products must be received by fem-it® within 5 business days of receiving your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with full details of the reason for return. Product must then be returned to Fem-it Pty Ltd within 5 business days of your notification. Shipping fees are non-refundable and any postage costs associated with returning the items is the responsibility of the purchaser. Subject to our Terms & Conditions, where more than 5 business days have elapsed since you received the product in question, Fem-it Pty Ltd reserves the right not to accept return of such product.
Where a return or refund is requested by you, we will not be required to process a refund or replacement until the product AND proof of purchase documentation is received from you at Fem-It Pty Ltd All returns must be sent back in their original (unused) condition and packaging, that is, as they were delivered, with proof of purchase(invoice, Paypal statement, email confirmation). Once the products have been received in unused condition, we will refund or replace the products via the same method used for payment. Please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the items for your account to be credited.
We are unable to refund if; no proof of purchase is offered, you simply change your mind, you bought them for someone else who doesn't want them, the goods have been damaged after the purchase, product is returned in ?used? condition.
Please send the product to:
Fem-it Pty Ltd Returns
11 Marconi Drive
Dandenong South VIC 3175
Variations to Website
Fem-it Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary any of the terms and conditions on its website as it sees appropriate from time to time.
In the event of any dispute arising form the use of this website or fem-it®, the parties agree that the laws of the state of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia apply and they submit to the jurisdiction of the respective courts.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to Fem-it Pty Ltd
fem-it® and fem-it don't flush® it are registered trademarks.
You may not:
- Copy these pages
- Store any part of this website or copy any parts of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent
- Reproduce in anyway any part of this website without our prior consent
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Fem-it Pty Ltd
- Print or copy any components of the website for personal not commercial use only
- Print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain
- Link to the home page of this website WITH the prior consent of Fem-it Pty Ltd
Security & Privacy
Your privacy and security is important to us and we would like to assure you that your email and ordering information is for use by fem-it® only and is not passed onto any other party. All transactions are done using Paypal a secure payment gateway and your credit card number is never exposed to fem-it®